"When you can listen to a band, when you can listen to 4 CDs in a row, not skipping a track and love every single song and feel every song emotionally, than that's a real band and that's what HIM is!"

Samstag, 30. Januar 2010

it's alway saturday








I feel safe, I feel warm when you're here. Then I do no wrong. I am cured, when I'm by your side. I'm alright, alright. I am safe, when I am with you. And I feel warm, If you want me too. I am cured, when I'm by your side. I'm alright. Careful where you stand, My love. Careful where. you lay your head. It's true we're always looking out for one another. I feel safe, when I am with you. I feel warm, when you want me too. I am cured when you are around. I'm alright. Careful where you stand, My love. Careful where you lay your head. It's true we're always looking out for one another. So I'd like a quiet time please. Yeah, I'd like a quiet time. Careful where you stand. Now, careful where you stand.

Without saying a word, you can light up the dark

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

reality is just a state of mind...